Administrative Requirements for New Students for the Academic Year 2023/2024 Doctoral Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy, UGM
Administrative Requirements for New Students in the Regular and By Research Programs for the Doctoral Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy, UGM:
- Minimum Academic English Proficiency Test (AcEPT) Score of 268 or English language proficiency recognized by UGM equivalent to a minimum TOEFL score of 500 and/or (PLTI minimum 550).
- Minimum Test Potency Academic (TPA) Score recognized by UGM equivalent to a minimum of 550 and/or (PLTI minimum 600).
- Dissertation Research Outline (can propose a maximum of 3 topics; file extension .pdf).
- Form of Supervisor’s Willingness (mandatory for the By Research track; optional for the regular track). Download the form here.
- Proof of Registration at UGM, and for scholarship applicants, submit proof of scholarship registration.
- Applicant’s CV (Click here).
The admission of new students is based on the results of administrative selection and Interview Test according to the schedule set by the program.
Complete administrative application requirements should be uploaded through the following form: http://ugm.id/BerkasPendaftaranDoktorFarmasi
We would like to express our gratitude for your cooperation.
Doctoral Program, Faculty of Pharmacy
Gadjah Mada University
Unit IX Building, Sekip Utara
Phone: (0274) 552956, 553110 (Hunting)
Fax: (0274) 546857
WhatsApp: +62 821-3535-3553 (Supriyatna, A.Md)