|Events||Enrollment 1||Enrollment 2|
|Online registration and document upload||5 Oktober s.d. 10 November 2022||29 November 2022 s.d. 3 Januari 2023|
|Payment of registration fees||According to the schedule indicated on each payment code|
|Verification of registration documents||7 Oktober s.d.16 November 2022||1 Desember 2022 s.d. 10 Januari 2023|
|Substance test by the destination Study Program (if any)||17 s.d. 19 November 2022||11 s.d. 14 Januari 2023|
|Announcement of selection results||29 November 2022||24 Januari 2023|
|Online registration for those accepted||30 November s.d. 3 Desember 2022||25 s.d. 27 Januari 2023|
|Announcement of registration verification results and the amount of Single Tuition Fee (UKT)||6 Desember 2022||28 Januari 2023|
|UKT payment period||6 s.d. 9 Desember 2022||28 s.d. 31 Januari 2023|
|Printing of Registration Proof (through Simaster account)||Start from 6 Desember 2022||Start from 28 Januari 2023|
|Start of academic activities||Februari 2023|
For postgraduate program registration, visit the following link: https://um.ugm.ac.id/
ADMISSION OF NEW STUDENTS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023 DOCTORAL PROGRAM IN PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF PHARMACY, UGM (ENROLLMENT II)
Administrative Requirements for New Students for the Academic Year 2022/2023 Doctoral Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy, UGM (Enrollment II)
Administrative Requirements for New Students in the Regular and By Research Programs for the Doctoral Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy, UGM:
- Minimum Academic English Proficiency Test (AcEPT) Score of 268 or English language proficiency recognized by UGM equivalent to a minimum TOEFL score of 500.
- Minimum Test Potency Academic (TPA) Score recognized by UGM equivalent to a minimum of 550.
- Dissertation Research Outline (can propose a maximum of 3 topics; file extension .pdf).
- Form of Supervisor’s Willingness (mandatory for the By Research track; optional for the regular track). Download the form here.
- Proof of Registration at UGM, and for scholarship applicants, submit proof of scholarship registration.
- Applicant’s CV (Click here).
The admission of new students is based on the results of administrative selection and Interview Test according to the schedule set by the program.
Complete administrative application requirements should be uploaded through the following form: http://ugm.id/BerkasPendaftaranDoktorFarmasi
We would like to express our gratitude for your cooperation.